This window provides you with making changes in eXtra Buttons appearance and performance.
Select “Options” in eXtra Buttons menu in System Tray to see this window.
- In the left part of
window, the menu of a choice of options is located. When mouse
cursor is over each of menu item, its image changes and text is
highlighted. After pressing the chosen item of the menu the right
part of the window, that contains options, will change.
- In the right part
of a window, there are options. They match to each item of the
menu of a choice from the left part.
the bottom part of a window, the following control buttons are
– save changes and close “Options” window.
– do NOT save changes and close “Options” window.
– save changes and do NOT close “Options” window.
– restore all values to defaults.
Note! Use of this button makes all your adjustments be lost.
- In the bottom part of a window, there is a hints string. It shows meanings of items of menu from the left part of the window.